A High Performance Quasi-Mech MOD
The Tesla Invader 4 is almost like a mix between a mechanical MOD and a regulated MOD. It has all of the safety features of a regulated MOD, but does away with all of the advanced features and instead opts for a simple voltage adjustment potentiometer to control output. Given that this device does not support variable wattage, it is recommended for experienced vapers only, and best suited for use with rebuildable tanks and attys. The Invader 4 is a dual battery MOD, designed primarily for use with 21700 and 20700 batteries, but also supporting 18650 batteries when used with the included battery sleeves. This device does have support for micro USB charging, but an external charger is strongly recommended.
Features & Specifications
- Variable voltage MOD, adjustable between 3v – 8v
- Powered by two batteries – supports 21700, 20700, high drain 18650 (not included)
- 0.08Ω minimum resistance
- LED strip on the face of the device changes colour to indicate remaining charge
- Lightweight aluminium alloy construction
- Micro USB charging
- Spring loaded 510 connection
- Size: 92mm × 60mm × 28mm
- Invader 4 MOD
- Micro USB cable
- 2x 18650 battery sleeves
- User manual
Requires two external 21700, 20700, or high drain 18650 batteries.
Please read our battery safety warnings concerning dual/triple 18650 MODs.
WARRANTY: 90 days. Warranty information →